Biysk Technological Institute (branch) of the AltSTU (BTI AltSTU) is organizing the 6th International Distance Contest on Programming Microcontrollers.
Starting from 2013 the Contest will be held in two forms: for MCS-51 standard microcontrollers and AVR-microcontrollers.
- The Contest Participation is of charge-free. And the only requirement for the participants is PC availability with the Internet access.
- The quantity of students from each education institution is not limited.
- The Contest Tasks are developed in view of modern microprocessor technology and electronics development. The results of the program execution will be tested via institute laboratory stands designed!
- You can download the description of laboratory complex used (Section “Participant Resources”), as well as some interesting and informative material on the previous Contest (Section “Archive”) from official Contest site.
- Highly-qualified Jury consisting of lectors, professors and staff members of BTI AltSTU, experts in the field of programming microprocessor systems will evaluate the results of the Contest.
- The winners will be awarded with prizes and diplomas from the Contest Organizing Committee.
- All the final participants will be awarded with the Contest Certificates.
Pre-registration starts September 7, 2013
Pre-registration deadline October 4, 2013
The date of the First tour is October 8, 2013
The date of the Final tour is October 15-16, 2013